Safety Supplies, safety training and expertise for over 40 years
BWS Distributors stands ready to assist you in your efforts to provide a safer workplace for your employees, to comply with the requirements of OSHA, and to provide assistance in any of your special or complex safety requirements. Our focus is on keeping your costs to a minimum through the proper utilization of safety equipment, including high visibility vests, eye protection and hearing protection.
BWS Distributors has over 45 years of experience assisting companies with regulatory compliance (both state and federal) to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
Our Experience includes:
- On-site safety supervision and management of multi-million dollar construction projects
- Development of written safety policies and programs such as: IIPP, Hazard Communication, Respiratory Protection, Confined Space Entry, Fire Prevention Plan, and more.
- On-site safety audits at various job sites including: Industrial plants, Commercial and Residential construction sites, Manufacturing facilities and Municipalities.
We have training experience and products for:
- Hazard Communication
- CPR/ First Aid
- Respiratory Protection
- Respirator Fit-Testing (Quantitative & Qualitative)
- Fresh Air Respirator Training
- Personnel Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation
- Confined Space Training
- Lockout Tagout
- HAZWOPER (40 hr, 24 hr, 8 hr)
- Scaffolding: User and Competent
- Fall Protection: Awareness, Inspection and maintenance
- Forklift user (Industrial and Construction)
- Aerial Lift Equipment user
BWS Distributors has a proud history of serving the safety equipment needs of businesses, municipalities, and individuals for over 50 years. Learn more about us here.
BWS Distributors has a long history of support with many municipalities. We are proud to meet all kinds of safety needs for city and county employees on the job.
OSHA compliance means keeping up with the latest in industrial safety for your team. We have the products, and more importantly, the experience, to guide you in getting the right item for the need.
We have a wide variety of products to serve the agricultural industry. From Muck boots, to spray suits, to hand and eye protection - if you need it, we carry it.
The safety supply needs of the construction industry have unique requirements that change frequently. To stay compliant, talk with one of our in house experts and let us show you the right items you need now.
Do you need custom or pre-printed safety signs for your business? Follow our link to create your custom signage with Accuform.
Personalize It! is the most user-friendly product design builder in the safety industry. Utilizing your logo and text, you can create a consistent message throughout one or multiple facilities. Your facility is unique and has unique needs – Go the extra mile – Personalize It!
BWS Distributors was formed in 1962 by Ted Barton, Forrest Wright and Thurman Sneed as a construction materials company, supplying the construction industry in Northern California.
In 1970, under the direction of President/CEO Robert Ted Barton Sr., we respond to a growing need by becoming a full-line and service industrial safety equipment supplier.